Unpopular opinion time

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Latecomer  
There are way worse stuff going around- rape, pedo, scat and snuff fanart, and tons of people not only celebrate, but even masturbate to that thing. This only attracted attention because a former FiM staffer decided to dislike that one pic in particular.

@[Ω]  
Unfortunately.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
The current drama around that AJ image isn’t going to “kill” the fandom, and im sure that the majority of the fandom don’t even know about the image or the drama surrounding it.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
This would have ended sooner and quieter if the usual people could stop talking and making things worse for everyone, just because they wanted to take the chance to milk the situation for some attention and to do some grandstanding.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Anonycat  
@Meanlucario  
I’m kinda used to this fandom making art/fiction with rape,murder and all kinds of crap. So I’m surprised that this is what’s causing an uproar.There’s been worse things that have come out of this fandom and there’s tons of people who rolled in from 4chan who live for it too.

Also from the Twitter thread the same people mad about this have shown so little outrage or even have a kink for cuckolding,rape,‘striped’ art (art packs even) involving zebras screwing ponies. But I’m sure that’s ok for some reason.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Vivace  
@Anonycat  
@icey wicey 1517  
@Marx  
This is so stupidly funny.

I cannot believe that, of ALL THE KIND OF SHIT that this fandom has been created, from rape jokes, fluffy ponies (althrought that already died), eviceration, politically incorrect situation and any kind of kinky shit, it was a racist joke…

Wait, does that mean Jim is fine with all the other things/its used to watch daily?
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Jim Miller is a very troubled man who has a lot of problems to understand some things and to cope with others, and has even more problems to understand the effect his words tend to cause whenever he decides to rant around his orbiters’ earshot.  
According to him, he has been going through therapy to learn to deal with his issues, so that’s a point to his favor, I guess.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Myoozik  
I think it’s the zebradom and nazi ponies being a thing years before now but never getting this reaction that really makes you think, doesn’t it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide