Unpopular opinion time

Vinylshadow
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Megalomaniacal toaster
@rdibp  
Remember kids, it’s always okay to bully and belittle minorities, especially if you’re the master race of the planet!

…nope, nothing out of the ordinary there /s
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Vinylshadow  
Personally the lesson I got was ‘If the people who kidnapped you are deeply stupid, abuse it for all the lols possible’.

I remember a fanfic actually where a group of painfully inept criminals accidentally kidnapped a disguised Princess Celestia, thinking she was one of Celestia’s maids. It was pretty goddamn hilarious.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Broken Adam  
A bad one for that was One Bad Apple. The episode preaches one moral, but doesn’t depict it. The episode wants to teach that fighting back and/or standing up to a bully is wrong, and they should have told an adult instead. Except fighting back is what solves the conflict in the episode: Babs only warmed up to them because they stuck their necks out and saved her from the trap they made to stand up to her and fight back, and Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon only backed down because Babs intimidated them by standing up to them and fighting back. Meanwhile, Applejack did absolutely nothing when the bullies started picking on the CMC right in front of her. Whether or not you agree with the episode’s intended moral, the episode literally shows its intended message being completely ineffective while showing the very thing it sought to depict as wrong being completely effective :P

@Myoozik  
@rdibp  
Don’t get me wrong, it was funny, just didn’t really a lesson very well. I’m willing to bet they tacked that moral on at the end just to justify making a funny episode back in a time when it was mandatory for them to have a moral :D

@icey wicey 1517  
Alicorns were a lot more special in the earlier seasons. Now that we know any pony can just casually be made into one, or born as one, and that most of them really aren’t that inherently powerful (I legit think Twilight’s powers got weaker when she became one), it just isn’t that big a deal to make one anymore :D
Latecomer

@Badumsquish  
Now if I was going to accuse Season 1 eps of having tacked on morals to justify an antic episode, I’d look to Polsky’s pair first. But them I don’t know i that’s better or worse in this case that them actually considering whining to be using one’s wits…

And alicorns are still pretty special - only five in the world, all rulers of some sort. We’re just overexposed because one of them is the lead and she’s closely connected to all the others.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide