Unpopular opinion time

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Anonycat  
Its potential fuel for more episodes. Besides I love that kind of pairing where one if tiny and innocent, and the other is bigger and violent.

But doesnt that mean that in a future, Spike will move on with Ember, and leave Twilight alone to rule?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Unfortunately the series’ ending made very clear what would happen and what wouldn’t. Also, I wouldn’t trust the comics’ canon and it’s future stories considering we already know how it’s staff has been handling things for years whenever they see a chance to add their own view of the series to the series’ continuity.
Background Pony #801A
Would the Friendship School idea work better if it was a vocational school?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Latecomer  
Originally, Spike was supposed to be a big deal among ponies simply because he had hands, which allowed him to do things that ponies just couldn’t. Also, part of his character traits involved his dragon skills naturally awakening as the series passed and Spike having to figure out on his own what they were about, how to gain control over them and later finding an use for them.
Latecomer

@Myoozik  
I guess maybe - but then it’s really weird that she and the Young Six are in the same classes.

@Anonycat  
I guess that went by the wayside as ponies began using their hooves more, eh?

And I wonder what “dragon skills” she’s referring to…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide