Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Spinny  
I say the same thing towards Pinkie. I find her at her best when she isn’t her usual happy, bubbly self and is either pissed off, annoyed, sad, scared, etc.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Marx

That it is. Writers and fans can be on the sadistic side, because it’s found by many to be an interesting exploration of the character, how they deal with it.

Now, whether they can successfully persevere through the crap they go through, and ultimately succeed, that’s the difference between it being a tragedy or not, whether they suffer an ultimate downfall or not, whether it be the villain(s) winning, them being their own worst enemy, and so on, up to and including basically becoming what they once fought against.
Latecomer

It partly relates to how deeply flawed characters make for better drama, especially on a show like FIM that doesn’t have a consistent external antagonist. Look at Cadance and Shining, for instance - seen as quite shallow initially (and maybe even by some now) but probably better next-door neighbours than any of the show’s protagonists.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Latecomer  
I’m not sure I’d necessarily want to be friends with any of the cast.

Well, I’ve already admitted to the fact that I pretty much am Starlight, though I’m not sure entirely I’d want to be friends with me.

…know quite a few Trixies thought.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
General reminder that Fluttershy has nearly fallen to her death on at least three separate occasions.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Myoozik

Tis funny, that’s all. Leave it to Fluttershy to forget that she can fly in life-threatening situations.

Oh, and on another note, the reason Twilight didn’t teleport across that gap in Feeling Pinkie Keen is because she hadn’t really grasped that ability yet. She didn’t start doing it regularly until Lesson Zero.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Pretty much all of the events in the MLP movie could’ve been avoided if Twilight just teleported to Mount Aris and back.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@[Ω]  
To be fair Rarity was holding up the rock. If she dropped it to get to Twilight’s side, they’d all be blasted. She could have teleported out some of them, but teleporting all of them would be risky.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@RaineV1  
To be fair, I appreciate how they acknowledged it’s rules and were very consistent with it in the finale, specifically that it’s with Twilight or to Twilight, and she can’t teleport people away from her. Considering it’s something I’ve been sure of for years, yet has never directly been stated, it’s nice to be vindicated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide