Unpopular opinion time

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I’m afraid that anything I say will trigger more debate.

I’ll just say that I still think all of Trixie’s best moments came after she became Starlight’s friend. And the nature of a lot of them come from her specific dynamic with Star. It couldn’t have been done with just anyone.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Badumsquish  
Imagine a HUGE, super strong unicorn mare who wants to be a delicate show performer but her magic is just too strong, or a flashy stallion who brags on top of his lungs about his super plowing and seeding skills, or how he can fertilize anything, all while being completely oblivious to the rude double entenderes he constantly spews out.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
Eh, a lot of episodes was about wrapping up plotlines/character arcs.

AJ did not become mayor of Ponyville, ergo she was not wrapped up. ;P
Latecomer

Well if we’ve gone from whitewashing Trixie to celebrating Startrix, I’ll join in too! Who else felt they were just barely not saying they were a couple in Student Counsel?
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Latecomer  
TBH S9 did a lot against StarTrix for me. It felt like Starlight had grown as a person, and Trixie hadn’t. “A Horse Shoe-In” did a lot to make it up between them, but the StarTrix shipping fuel certainly was nowhere near as strong as it was back in Seasons 7 and 8.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Latecomer

A Horse Shoe-in remains bullshit due to the ending where the two most qualified candidates for the job dropped out just to spare Starlight the difficult choice of casting Trixie aside. And even still, Trixie remains woefully unqualified for the job.

Also, Sunburst coming out of nowhere to fill the position of Vice Headmare (no, he doesn’t get a title change) annoyed the hell out of me, because fuck Sunburst.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Latecomer  
They were pretty good in S7, and tbh it was going to be the sort of thing where Trixie is an jerk, but she’s Starlight’s jerk, which is pretty much where S9 left that off- if you wear the shipping goggles, of course.

At the very least, it is canon that Trixie loves Starlight, so… make of that what you will.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide