Unpopular opinion time

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
You know, after watching Between Dawn and Dusk again on TV, it made me think about something…

If Celestia feels that being a princess restrains you to do things that you really want to try, that limits your way of living, that by the time you will get bored to dead, that enclosers you in a way that makes you feel the entire castle was some kind of prision…

Did Celestia thought about this for Twilight Sparkle?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@GenericArchangel  
Makes sense, those episodes were arc-critical so they were likely given higher priority (in fact, I imagine The Last Problem was finished before any filler episodes except Common Ground, which would perfectly explain why Clear Sky and Wind Sprint are the only Season 9 characters who appear in any of the last 3 episodes besides Grogar)(If you want to hear my guesses on the S9 production order I can tell you some of them)
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

The final season started out so promising too. Then it got ruined nearing the end to me. It’s To Where and Back Again-tier, as it’s one of my least favorite episodes overall. At least the actual series finale was a decent note to end the series on, comics notwithstanding.

Though it’s exactly what I expected out of the show.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Wiimeiser
especially with the overabundance of everyone’s favorite doormat. Say what you will about Fluttershy, she just does not have the power of character to carry an entire season, especially at the expense of Rarity (who got, like, one episode).

BIG. FRICKIN. MOOD
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Wiimeiser

The Beginning Of The End:8.7  
Uprooted:9.1  
Twilight’s Seven:9.2  
The Point of No Return:9.4  
Common Ground:9.2  
She’s All Yak:9.0  
Frenemies: 9.3  
Sweet and Smoky:8.1  
Going to Seed:7.0  
Student Counsel:9.4  
The Last Crusade:9.3  
Between Dark and Dawn:9.0  
The Last Laugh:9.5  
2, 4, 6, Greaaat:8.7  
A Trivial Pursuit: 7.5  
The Summer Sun Setback: ∅  
She Talks To Angel: 9.0  
Dragon Dropped: 9.3  
A Horse Shoe-In:9.4  
Daring Doubt: 8.7  
Growing Up Is Hard To Do:8.9  
The Big Mac Question: 9.5  
The Ending of The End: 8.1  
The Last Problem: 9.6
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
Oh yeah, “A Horse Shoe-In” is an episode that exists. I liked it and all, but also Octavia should’ve been vice-headmare, not Sunburst.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@GenericArchangel  
I feel really bad saying this, but a Horse Shoe In was a rather soft 7.8 out of ten. I liked it, but it felt… insubstantial, and going over ground other episodes had handled better.

Octavia should have been vice headmare, I agree. I was happy to see Trixie settled down and using her talents constructively however, it’s a nice ending for her.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Philweasel  
It felt like we needed one more Starlight and Trixie episode for them to rebuild their friendship after S9 strained it so badly. Like, a “Trixie finally swallows just enough of her ego to be a decent enough person that Starlight can tolerate her” type thing. It would’ve been fun to watch Trixie spend twenty minutes of screentime pulling her head out of her own ass, at least.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@GenericArchangel  
I liked how they didn’t make Trixie too incompetent. After years of episodes where either her or Starlight failed at life, there they were both pretty in character, virtues and flaws.
Latecomer

@GenericArchangel

@Philweasel  
One friend of mine claimed that this season showed that Trixie hadn’t changed at all. I pointed out that her motivation in both eps is possessive attachment to a friend - something early Trixie would probably have found inconceivable.

That said… counsellor? Really?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide