Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #2540
Twilight should have learned one of the later season episodes that the Lesson from “Feeling Pinkie Keen” is an utter crock of BS, and strives to learn more about the family history of the Pies.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I think my favorite thing about Tirek is him loving his own physique. There’s something funny about him kissing his own biceps or staring at a poster of his buff self as he bench presses.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Yeah well I like tirek because he wants power and doesn’t care where it comes from.

Most magazine cover body builders use steroids and androergic drugs anyway. Playing fair is pointless.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide