Twi Clown
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I'll rule the world
@Latecomer

Yeah, that's kinda what I said, at least the dark magic part and all.

Makes me wonder how many times someone has done non puritan things with that pairing.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)
Stolen Condensed Milk - Stole a can of Condensed Milk from Glimmer's private stash while she wasn't looking
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - I was once a treehouse! I lived in a cake! But I never saw the way, did the orange slay the rake?
Responsible Disclosure -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Site Moderator
tyrant hole redux
nothing personal against hasbro and/or whoever's in charge of scheduling and preventing leaks, but i seriously wish that i could be that terrible at my job and not get fired and/or worse for it.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)
Stolen Condensed Milk - Stole a can of Condensed Milk from Glimmer's private stash while she wasn't looking
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - I was once a treehouse! I lived in a cake! But I never saw the way, did the orange slay the rake?
Responsible Disclosure -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Site Moderator
tyrant hole redux
@Latecomer
i tend to not quibble over such differences. to me it's a tomato tomato thing, like calling the comics non-canon and suelight a mary sue.

@Mildgyth
i disagree. whoever was directly responsible for leaking them doesn't change the fact that it's literally hasbro's job to control and prevent such things. if literally every episode going back to like season 6 hadn't also been leaked, i'd admittedly be a lot more reluctant to directly "blame" hasbro.
Latecomer

Does Hasbro even really care about spoilers? I mean, wasn't one of the initial requirements of the show that episodes be airable in any order?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Welcome everyone to the World of pones! Discord server. Here in this server people can relax, chit chat in our wonderful chat rooms, make friends, and have a good heckin time. - Please note that the server is sfw only!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~