Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@E-123

I’d say… 25-50% of Discord’s power remaining would be good, due to him maybe losing the “Spirit of Disharmony” part of his title, just representing Chaos.

He’s likely about as powerful as four alicorns as is.
Latecomer

@AC97  
Yeah - that might have been plausible. Perhaps as an aftereffect of Tirek, too. (Of course, do we know he wasn’t significantly weakened? He isn’t exactly the type to admit it.)
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer

Tirek barely grew after draining him (possibly because he’s not good with that flavor of magic), and I’m assuming there was a good reason he waited that long to try doing it. Tirek was confident upon seeing three alicorns before the mohawk growing in.

I meant for that sort of weakening to be a thing after the series.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Not going into spoilers.

But what’s was so great about Grogar as a concept anyway?

If is nostalgia, then I must say I wasn’t in G1 so that’s not my mojo.
Latecomer

@Twi Clown  
Well to be fair, a lot of people aren’t really impressed with him at the moment. As of Summer Sun Setback, he’s really only a plot device to bring the other’s together.

Of course, his big chance to shine is obviously in certain episodes some of us have seen and other’s haven’t, so this is probably a quite dangerous discussion to be having right now.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@LightningBolt  
Because it gives you an excuse to brandish the banhammer, which I assume is always fun in some sense.

@Twi Clown  
He’s an ancient evil we’ve never heard of, so him being super powerful is plausible. Being the weakened chessmaster is also very entertaining.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide