Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Hali the Emoji girl

Let’s be honest though, it was a huge mistake that Snips and Snails made.

But I don’t hate them for what they did, especially since they paid for that mistake several times over (arguably disproportionately so) in Magic Duel, and it wasn’t done out of malice in the first place.
Latecomer

@AC97  
Yeah - when the premise of Magic Duel was announced, i was all “they’d better remember whose fault the whole thing actually was”, and I was quite satisfied with the result.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Sugarcoat is still best Shadowbolt.

She also gives me the biggest “anime” vibes for some reason, even more than before, now that I’ve played some VNs.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
Sugarcoat is still best Shadowbolt.
She also gives me the biggest “anime” vibes for some reason, even more than before, now that I’ve played some VNs.

@Prowl  
I really wished there was more Shadowbolts, especially with the shorts, but unfortunately no avail
But golly gee, thank god we get to see Valencia Vingette again

I have difficulty choosing which of the five is the best. :C
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@ILoveMyoozik  
I didn’t really think I said anything that came off as tense. Unless you mean how I’m annoyed lame characters get returns while more interesting ones are sidelined, but that seems pretty par the course for G4 :p

@Latecomer  
Honestly that movie’s biggest problem wasn’t having so many villains, it was the bait-n-switch they pulled with the Shadowbolts. The idea of an Anti-Mane 6 sounds cool, and the writers saw how popular the Dazzlings were and they were all “Well you liked 3 evil waifus? WELL BAM NOW HERE’S FIVE” and were advertised like crazy, then proceed to barely do anything with them and instead give all the screen time to a crabby old lady no one wanted in the first place
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I’ve only seen Friendship Games once, but if I had to choose a Shadowbolt that I liked then that would go to Lemon Zest.

@Prowl  
That, your huge vent on Season 6 when you trash talked the writers and the school of friendship always getting under your skin, you sure you don’t wanna talk about it to cool off?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Prowl

Cinch barely got any advertisements. Maybe like a week before release she might’ve got her own character bio, but for the longest time her only pre-release exposure was being in the group shot when Twilight’s magic locket went haywire.

The bait and switch worked wonders with Chrysalis and the changelings (I dare say both times), but it just made Cinch look worse.
Latecomer

I think Cinch worked the best of all the villans in that movie - which is to say, she actually had proper focus, consistent motivation and even future villan potential. The cost of that was most of her students getting skimmed over.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide