Unpopular opinion time

The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Olpert  
The problem is that Somepony to Watch Over Me was so annoying and strange, that this sudden jump of Applejack’s usually calm and collected nature to outright obsessing over and patronizing her sister felt extremely stilted.  
The humour not being Grade A material did not help either.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Three Apples and its creator Cappnpea (or however you spell their name) are immensely overrated and have an unappealing art style and a personality to match.
CobaltMoon

I have some hope for Rainbow rocks.

I’d much rather take flash over sunset any day.He may be boring,but at least he could be given a personality than the crap they came up with Sunset.
Background Pony #6120
I really hate that one guy that did the thing with the stuff. God what a jerk.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
I have an idea for an episode. Fancy Pants loses his fortune, is down on his luck and needs help. Rarity takes him in and helps him get his mojo back.  
Something like that

It could be used for all the mane 6 (except shy as she has done this) but it works best with Rarity as contact with wealthy types is already established and it fits with her character better on a thematic level
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide