Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #FDB5
Strawberry sunrise would look just like the Wendy’s mascot if she had pigtails and freckles.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
In response to reports: no one cares what your opinion is, or how well your argument is made. We only care if you’re breaking rules or not. Other than that, we’re all just anonymous voices passing in the bitstream.

Just have fun, and be excellent unto each other. And if you’re not having fun, do something else.

Because, if you’re not having fun - it’s just not any fun.

@Sunset’s Minion  
I want out of this fandom now.

Let me know if you need a hand out the door.

full
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I don’t get offended when people say they don’t want to be in the fandom anymore or don’t like the show.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Applejack007  
Agreed, up to the point where someone keeps coming to the party just to remind everyone that they don’t like the party and wish they could leave.

Cause, like, the door is right there.

Normally, speaking as staff, we don’t take note or even care, because we largely don’t pay attention to people’s opinions, just their behavior.

But … sometimes people have histories of needing to be asked to leave because they start tipping over tables and raging and spilling other people’s drinks when the party doesn’t end when they think it should have.

Then we take note and care.

This is just another example of “I know this music… Let’s change the beat.”

full
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Ciaran

@PonyPon  
It is annoying when someone constantly says they’re going to leave but don’t. On the other hand some people seem to just get so offended and defensive, I don’t really get it. They’re just not interested in the show anymore…it happens.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Applejack007  
Well, I’m more talking about people who have resolved to never watch the show ever again, and only come here to shit on people who do.

For me, it’s like people who have decided that they hate cake, and will never eat cake again.

Good for them. I don’t like some things, too.

But then they search out cake shops, and go into the cake shops, and tell everyone in the cake shop eating the cake that the cake is shit, and they’re shit for liking cake. Because the cake is shit so stop eating it.

That’s not the kind of behavior that cake shops have to put up with.

Those people can go somewhere else.

I’m not saying they have to sit in a cake shop and like cake. I am say if they go to a cake shop, they should not be surprised to find themselves surrounded by people who eat cake.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ice1517  
No, it’s more like going to a bee hive, and being offended by all the bees and honeys in the hive.

And when people say; “Why are you in a bee hive if you don’t like either bees or honey?” they respond with some variant of: people are too deluded to realize that their precious [bee hive] has overstayed its welcome and they have to single-handedly “fix the problem” of people still liking honey.
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Why do some make such a big deal about not watching MLP or leaving the fandom? And it’s not just saying “I lost interest in MLP, i’m moving on to something else, and i respect the people who still watch the show.” No, they pretty much have to announce it every 5 seconds like blasting it out of a megaphone because they think by doing this that everybody is going to care. I can think of a certain someone on Equestria Daily who does that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide