Unpopular opinion time

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@kztxl7  
Because part of commitment is sticking to one person that you decided to stay with, especially if they’re married. I don’t mean just with sex, I also mean emotionally and during difficult times. That’s part of the sacrifice that love requires, and what’s missing from this version of “love” that’s just lust, something that has nothing to do with love, since sex isn’t a requirement, and lust isn’t just sexual.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@Meanlucario  
Cucking does not remove the commitment of love if the two people in the relationship both consent and enjoy the act. It’s a fantasy that they like to play out with a additional third party.

It doesn’t suddenly mean they love each other any less.

They are sticking with each other, in love. In sex however they just like additional partners. Sex and lust isn’t even required to be a part of love anyway.
Background Pony #EE53
@Meanlucario  
@Meanlucario  
Having been raised by a sociopathic mom, my emotions and morals may be a bit more shallow than other peoples. I know there is familial love and romantic love. I can understand caring about someone else’s wellbeing as much or more than your own. And I like the idea of enjoying someones company and personality so much that you can’t imagine wanting to live your life with anyone else.

I also think of love as an especially strong form of friendship.
Background Pony #EA10
on the topic of relationships, how many people on this site are actually in a relationship with another user here?

Because I know that there are a few members here who are in relationships here with other users.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@kztxl7  
No, but sticking to your lover during sex is part of commitment. I know that it’s rarely the case that the first person you sleep with will become your spouse, but you should still stay faithful to your lover, hence the “sacrifice” thing I keep on mentioning. Keep it to your lover or keep it in your pants. If you can’t do either, just buy a prostitute instead of trying to find something you can’t/aren’t willing to keep.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@kztxl7
No, but sticking to your lover during sex is part of commitment.

Except it is only part of the “commitment” is both parties agree to each other and only each other being sexual partners only.

If both people in the relationship agree to have multiple partners or bringing in a third or whatever and both are completely fine with it, there is no breaking of obligations or commitments.

It is only a sacrifice is one party says that the other is not allowed to do it anymore. If both are completely fine with the idea, then why give it up?
Sunset's Minion

Love is King
@kztxl7  
To me, sex is a very sacred thing and a way for a married couple to deepen their bonds. It would cheapen that to just do it with multiple people alongside your spouse. But that’s only my opinion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide