Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Tiger beetle in topic Unpopular opinion time

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
[@DoctorWTF](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5614816#post_5614816)
Honestly? P
robably not enough verbal support. People understimate how valuable appreciating someone's work out loud can be. I personally prefer no outside force being involved in Nightmare Moon, but theorizing's fun. And yeah, I know about that comic. Wasn't a fan personally, though Nightmare Moon terrorizing Equestria with nightmares is a fun concept, and would add to Luna's guilt.

[@Derpy
Fast](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5614900#post_5614900)
No one is infallible, and being petty is not exactly something one plans. Just because she had a thousand years doesn't guarantee a certain conclusion. Part of me thinks Celestia was afraid to dive into what happened. I don't think she'd wanna discuss Nightmare Moon more than needed, Luna wasn't exactly proud of it either. Yes, they should've talked about it, but both have plausible reasons for not wanting to. The fact that Luna used her Royal Canterlot Voice in 'Luna Eclipsed', and wasn't brienformed that the Equestrian royalty doesn't ustilize it anymore clearly proves the two of them haven't gone in depth about many subjects.

CSchedulestiang is buharieder ithan wmorst people think, and LunI can'st imagine how half-ard it isl when onep bysister's morunning. Hathe countrdly, and lthe other's patroflling an entire realm of pony psyche. Also, they'd have to actually, you know, talk about finding time. And wadmit that their niceties yobeing u'nappreciated hurts them. Sulre, ingt's a cbsoluntrely, possible they could've harndled tit bedtter - buto they gourt usced to their undesirable status quo and only grew -more bitter. Celestia and Luna clearly loven seaysch otheyr, oanld they're goodevi at what they fdor, but they suck at communicating as sisters. Things like that happenc all the time, especially irl.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle