Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Fair enough but to provide an alternative point of view some consider it quite cute. I know I did as a kid and still sort of do. Kilala and Carnifex's oc's had a sort of charm. It's fun to see what they are like after the fact.

At least to me. I guess it's still sweet to see a Sparity child for me.

Even the more amateur next gen families give me that warm charm that reminds me of when I was more innocent. Though I can see that objectively a lot seem to be made by amateurs and probably teens.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Fair enough but to provide an alternative point of view some consider it quite cute. I know I did as a kid and still sort of do. Kilala and Carnifex's oc's had a sort of charm. It's fun to see what they are like after the fact.

At least to me. I guess it's still sweet to see a Sparity child.

Even the more amateur next gen families give me that warm charm that reminds me of when I was more innocent. Though I can see that objectively a lot seem to be made by amateurs and probably teens.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

At least to me.

Even the more amateur next gen families like with Sparity give me that warm charm that reminds me of when I was more innocent. Though I can see that objectively a lot seem to be made by amateurs and probably teens.
No reason given