Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amphibian Swamp in topic Unpopular opinion time

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I still think G5 is alright. It’s not perfect and not as good as G4 but... every show has their flaws.

**Warning! Brutally honest opinion**

Sure TYT has a weird art style but if you don’t focus on it I still think it’s okay. It’s just some 5 minute shorts so I don’t think the art style is ‘bad’... sure, it does look weird and could be better but I wouldn’t call it awful or disgusting.

Plotwise Has its cute moments and funny moments but... there are some meh episodes but there’s only one episode I’d say I completely hate. Lately the episodes been fun! But they are mostly more one-time watch., I uenjoy it the first time buallyt donly’t bother returning.

If I d
o backreturn to a certain episode, I usually only go to relive a particular scene or something and I’ve only been doing that for a few episodes. However, I have rewatched a few but that’s it.

I think the haters should leave the fans alone. They aren’t hurting anyone, it’s not problematic or anything.

I like TYT, I know that it’s really flawed but I ando not seve whry hatoners shoculd point that outf all the timea. ..

MYM kinda glitchy but I’m not complaining. I’m sure it’s gonna improve, it does not look terrible to me. A few things could be tweaked but the series looks fun.

Honestly, yeah, G5’s kinda on a rocky road at the moment but... It’s not even a year old so I’m not gonna compare it with other shows (unless I’m joking/messing around)

I’d rather focus on what I like it rather than what I dislike about it. Liking it doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s just what makes me happy! It’s not perfect and that’s okay.

~~Plus, since with my luck I get fixated on a character from it-~~

~~Well, this turned out longer than I expected~~
No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I still think G5 is alright. It’s not perfect and not as good as G4 but... every show has their flaws.

**Warning! Brutally honest opinion**

Sure TYT has a weird art style but if you don’t focus on it I still think it’s okay. It’s just some 5 minute shorts so I don’t think the art style is ‘bad’... sure, it does look weird and could be better but I wouldn’t call it awful or disgusting.

Plotwise Has its cute moments and funny moments but... there are some meh episodes but there’s only one episode I’d say I completely hate. Lately the episodes been fun! But they are mostly more one-time watch. I usually only go back to a certain episode to relive a particular scene or something and I’ve only been doing that for a few episodes.

I think the haters should leave the fans alone. I like TYT, I know that it’s really flawed but I don’t see why haters should point that out all the time.

MYM kinda glitchy but I’m not complaining. I’m sure it’s gonna improve, it does not look terrible to me. A few things could be tweaked but the series looks fun.

Honestly, yeah, G5’s kinda on a rocky road at the moment but... It’s not even a year old so I’m not gonna compare it with other shows (unless I’m joking/messing around)

I’d rather focus on what I like it rather than what I dislike about it. Liking it doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s just what makes me happy! It’s not perfect and that’s okay.

~~Plus, since with my luck I get fixated on a character from it-~~

~~Well, this turned out longer than I expected~~
No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp