Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.
The Crystal Empire Art Event - Let's celebrate the 10 year anniversary of The Crystal Empire with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I never liked how Pipp was into hairstyling. I thoight it took away from her music ability. I feel like they made her into hairstyling so they could write her similaely to Rarity.

And speaking of other characters.

I've never been the biggest fan of Izzy and found her to be overrated to me. I did like her a bit in the first movie but I always found Sunny to be way more interesting. Although now I think Izzy in TYT has no interest for me. I

Zipp I want to see her do more science. It would be so cool to see that.

I'll be honest TYT doesn't really interest. At first I was surprised how it was not terrible and how it had some nice first shorts. But I wish these shorts would just be a few at a time. I would like to see a series with at least 10 minutes.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I never liked how Pipp was into hairstyling. I thoight it took away from her music ability. I feel like they made her into hairstyling so they could write her similaely to Rarity.

I've never been the biggest fan of Izzy and found her to be overrated to me. I did like her a bit in the first movie but I always found Sunny to be way more interesting. Although now I think Izzy in TYT has no interest for me. I

I'll be honest TYT doesn't really interest. At first I was surprised how it was not terrible and how it had some nice first shorts. But I wish these shorts would just be a few at a time. I would like to see a series with at least 10 minutes.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

I've never been the biggest fan of Izzy. I did like her a bit in the first movie but I always found Sunny to be way more interesting. Although now I think Izzy in TYT has no interest for me.

Why is Izzy so popular by the way?
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

I've never been the biggest fan of Izzy. I did like her a bit in the first movie but I always found Sunny to be way more interesting. Although now I think Izzy in TYT has no interest for me.

Why
is Izzy so popular by the way?
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

I'll
be honest TYT doesn't really interest. At first I was surprised how it was not terrible and how it had some nice first shorts. But I wish these shorts would just be a few at a time. I would like to see a series with at least 10 minutes.
No reason given