Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The comics are a lot better when they’re just simple stories and doesn’t have it’s head lodged far up it’s own ass….much like the show
[@Background Pony \#3BC4](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5272816#post_5272816)
Last Crusade is an episode that at least tries to feel special so I’ll give it that. But that’s it. I don’t like that it actively justifies Scootaloo’s parents being awful parents. I also don’t like how it undermines RD and Scootaloo’s relationship

Dragon Dropped is a pretty shitty final episode for Rarity and I didn’t like how they had to make it about the Spike and Rarity relationship. I seriously thought they were already done with it. But at it was relevant to Rarity, unlike 246Great. Literally no one wanted that garbage and seems to only exist to piss people off(yes I’m still salty why do you ask?)
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The comics are a lot better when they’re just simple stories and doesn’t have it’s head lodged far up it’s own ass….much like the show
[@Background Pony \#3BC4](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5272816#post_5272816)
Last Crusade is an episode that at least tries to feel special so I’ll give it that. But that’s it. I don’t like that it actively justifies Scootaloo’s parents being awful parents. I also don’t like how it undermines RD and Scootaloo’s relationship

Dragon Dropped is a pretty shitty final episode for Rarity and I didn’t like how they had to make it about the Spike and Rarity relationship. I seriously thought they were already done with it. But at it was relevant to Rarity, unlike 246Great. Literally no one wanted that garbage and seems to only exist to piss people off
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan