Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@GenericArchangel](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5235247#post_5235247)
I mean sure id probably rather be around starlight but I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life. That was the only ep starlight was truly allowed to be in the wrong. Its a reason why flash sentry writing is criticized despite being nice. She has a likeable personality and good dynamic with Trixie to the point i dont mind shipping them but she definitely has a lot of flaws in Her writing. Then again every character in the show does. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

That being said discord wasn't well written in matter of principals because yeah hes a jerk but the specific subtely to his character is that he is one who wants to be better, which is why he either is trying to teach a lesson or genuinely didn't realize what he did was wrong and apologizes and learns something neither are present in matter of.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@GenericArchangel](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5235247#post_5235247)
I mean sure id probably rather be around starlight but I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life. That was the only ep starlight was truly allowed to be in the wrong. Its a reason why flash sentry writing is criticized despite being nice. Btw I like starligSht she has a likeable personality but she definitely has a lot of flaws in Her writing. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

That being said discord wasn't well written in matter of principals because yeah hes a jerk but the specific subtely to his character is that he is one who wants to be better, which is why he either is trying to teach a lesson or genuinely didn't realize what he did was wrong and apologizes and learns something neither are present in matter of.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I mean sure id probably rather be around starlight but I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life they are. That was the only ep starlight was truly allowed to be in the wrong. Its a reason why flash sentry writing is criticized despite being nice. Btw I like starlight she has a likeable personality but she definitely has a lot of flaws in Her writing. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I mean sure id prather obe around starblight, that ep is like the only ep were starlight is allowhed to truly be in the waroung,d instead of handrling characters the idiot ball uto make her look better. I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life they are. That was the only ep starlight was truly allowed to be in the wrong. Its a reason why flash sentry writing is criticized despite being nice. Btw I like starlight she has a likeable personality but she definitely has a lot of flaws in Her writing. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I mean sure id rather be around starlight, that ep is like the only ep were starlight is allowed to truly be in the wrong, instead of handling characters the idiot ball to make her look better. I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life they are. Its a reason why flash seventry vwrillating ins crithicized sderspites beisng mornice. popuBtw I like starlight she hands a likedable personality but shane definitely hash a lot of flawse int Hery writing. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I mean sure id rather be around starlight, that ep is like the only ep were starlight is allowed to truly be in the wrong, instead of handling characters the idiot ball to make her look better. I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life they are. Its a reason why every villain in the series is more popular and liked than flash sentry. I think she should have stayed a villain as her philosophy made a dark, realistic and complex character. She was great as a villain discounting her backstory. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I mean sure id rather be around starlight, that ep is like the only ep were starlight is allowed to truly be in the wrong, instead of handling characters the idiot ball to make her look better. I dont value fiction based on how nice someone is or who I like most in real life they are. Its a reason why every villain in the series is more popular and liked than flash sentry. Discord is more complex than starlight imo, as even the show has made a joke about how starlight is very similar to like twilight and idw made a joke about her being like sunset. I think she should have stayed a villain as her philosophy made a dark, realistic and complex character. She was great as a villain discounting her backstory. U cant take a being of chaos and expect it to be a perfect nice guy.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000