Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Latecomer](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5209141#post_5209141)
> @Cosmas-the-Explorer
> As a pony, she had the figure to be a popular model for a while. So her human self being quite good-looking under her awkwardness wouldn’t be odd. (Of course, models tend to have somewhat different figures to your average “hottie”.)
Yeah I guess I can see that.

I guess I always saw that episode as her having a subtle beauty that isn't seen too much by others at first. Perhaps because they don't make themselves known to the world.

Perhaps it's I prefer her to have more subtle features notbhave it too blatant. Maybe its because I saw Megasweets Fluttershy pictures or jokes about her big breasts and I got tired of it.

I guess I personally prefer her to have more "average" features.

I think I prefer something like Ambris Fluttershy to say Megasweet Fluttershy.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer