Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I'm fine with Pinkie being insensitive. But only when she learns her lesson at the end of the episode.

Mmmmystery she accuses innocent bystanders without proof and even was arrogant torwards Twilight. But at the end learned her lesson and genuinly solved the mystery.

Even with that Cranky Doodle episode, I' think Pinkie learned not to be so intrusive.

When it comes to moments that put me off about her, it's usually more her friends' for not telling the naive Pinkie about how she should properly approach a situation. Pinkie Swarm, Green isn't your color and Yakity Sax are examples of the others not giving her proper advice or calling her out for some flaws. Especially Green Isn't Your Color, Twilight needed to just tell Pinkie that keeping that secret would potentially ruin Fluttershy's life.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I'm fine with Pinkie being insensitive. But only when she learns her lesson at the end of the episode.

Mmmmystery she accuses innocent bystanders without proof and even was arrogant torwards Twilight. But at the end learned her lesson and genuinly solved the mystery.

Even with that Cranky Doodle episode, I'm fine with it sincek Pinkie learned not to be so intrusive.

When it comes to moments that put me off about her, it's usually more her friends' for not telling the naive Pinkie about how she should properly approach a situation. Pinkie Swarm, Green isn't your color and Yakity Sax are examples of the others not giving her proper advice or calling her out for some flaws.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer