Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@Myoozik](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5204711#post_5204711)
It's also not hypocrisy if you *genuinely* don't see the actions as morally equivalent through what they willfully do, under which circumstances.

I honestly believe her intentions (and in many cases, actions) were almost always better than his, and she was better at learning from her mistakes than he was (for him, any character development was *slow* going). She wouldn't willfully put the Mane Six through the events of the S9 premiere, "for their own good," especially in part because she's not as arrogant as he is.

She also got angry at him for endangering Students, even if you're one to think he faked her out in some fashion.

I just can't help but feel more sympathetic for the one who doesn't go out of their way to piss other people off, instead of mostly being limited to Fluttershy there, to the point of pretty much hurting themself in one case out of fear of hurting their feelings.

[@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5204784#post_5204784)
It was never addressed I believe. I think it was just seen in a glimpse of a newspaper recounting the events and never seen before or after the timeskip in the last episode.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@Myoozik](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5204711#post_5204711)
It's also not hypocrisy if you *genuinely* don't see the actions as morally equivalent through what they willfully do, under which circumstances.

I honestly believe her intentions (and in many cases, actions) were almost always better than his, and she was better at learning from her mistakes than he was (for him, any character development was *slow* going). She wouldn't willfully put the Mane Six through the events of the S9 premiere, "for their own good," especially in part because she's not as arrogant as he is.

She also got angry at him for endangering Students, even if you're one to think he faked her out in some fashion.

I just can't help but feel more sympathetic for the one who doesn't go out of their way to piss other people off, instead of mostly being limited to Fluttershy there, to the point of pretty much hurting themself in one case out of fear of hurting their feelings.

[@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5204784#post_5204784)
It was never addressed I believe.
No reason given
Edited by AC97