Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5204037#post_5204037)
> "I did all this because I wanted to test Twilight and see if she was ready" will never not be the most retarded thing the show ever came up with
>

A character based off on Q from Star Trek acting like Q from startrek is not really dumb. Discord was trying to help a friend, the leader of his country be a good leader how is this not a good intention lol, plus I would agree maybe if this was another character but this is discord his chaotic way of trying to help has been a character trait of his, since the start of his reformation.
There are far far more things that are bad writing choices in the show than the writers trying to deconstruct a character trait. I get people have opinions but I swear at least some criticism of things comes from a lack of understanding of a character or from something not going the way someone wanted which I can get but still as someone aspiring to be a writer, this is daunting.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5204037#post_5204037)
> "I did all this because I wanted to test Twilight and see if she was ready" will never not be the most retarded thing the show ever came up with
>

A character based off on Q from Star Trek acting like Q from startrek is not really dumb. Discord was trying to help a friend, the leader of his country be a good leader how is this not a good intention lol, plus I would agree maybe if this was another character but this is discord his chaotic way of trying to help has been a character trait of his, since the start of his reformation.
There are far far more things that are bad writing choices in the show than the writers trying to deconstruct a character trait. I get people have opinions but I swear at least some criticism of things comes from a lack of understanding of a character or from something not going the way someone wanted which I can get but still as someone aspiring to be a writer, this is daunting.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
>

A character based off on Q from Star Trek acting like Q from startrek is not really dumb,. Discord was trying to help a friend, the leader of his country be a good leader how is this not a good intention lol, plus I would agree maybe if this was another character but this is discord his chaotic way of trying to help has been a character trait of his, since the start of his reformation. There are far far more things that are bad writing choices in the show than the writers trying to deconstruct a character trait. I get people have opinions but I swear at least some criticism of things comes from a lack of understanding of a character or from something not going the way someone wanted which I can get but still as someone aspiring to be a writer, this is daunting.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
>

A character based off on Q from Star Trek acting like Q from startrek is not really dumb, Discord was trying to help a friend, the leader of his country be a good leader how is this not a good intention lol, plus I would agree maybe if this was another character but this is discord his chaotic way of trying to help has been a character trait of his, since the start of his reformation. There are far far more things that are bad writing choices in the show than the writers trying to deconstruct a character trait. I get people have opinions but I swear at least some criticism of things comes from a lack of understanding of a character or from something not going the way someone wanted which I can get but still as someone aspiring to be a writer, this is daunting.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
>

A character based off on Q from Star Trek acting like Q from startrek is not dumb, Discord was trying to help a friend, the leader of his country be a good leader how is this not a good intention lol, plus I would agree maybe if this was another character but this is discord his chaotic way of trying to help has been a character trait of his, seinsce the start of his reformation. There are far far more things that are bad writing choices in the show than the writers trying to deconstruct a character trait. I get people have opinions but I swear at least some criticism of things comes from a lack of understanding of a character or from something not going the way someone wanted which I can get but still as someone aspiring to be a writer, this is daunting.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000