Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@TOMNICE](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5203976#post_5203976)

Which is why there are entire episodes of discord trying to help twilight learn a lesson. Which is why he said he would have the power to save our friends when I get my magic back. Which is why he got big Mac together with sugar belle. Which is why he wanted to hang out with starlight in s7. Which is why he gives money to the tea shop ponies who are being rude towards him. Which is why he says to save equestria and not just fluttershy.

Which is why he made up with trixie, why he let them crawl On his back to get into the changeling cave He literally pretended to be a villain to help someone else besides fluttershy...but to keep this short as u see he has shown care for others and not just fluttershy. He cares for fluttershy most because she is his first friend and is the most understanding of him but that doesn't mean he hasn't shown care for others.
Reason: Replied to wrong comment
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@TOMNICE](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5203976#post_5203976)
> [@Lord WyrmSpawN](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5203972#post_5203972)
> Discord shows to be nice to Fluttershy. Such as using his powers to entertain her in their tea parties. It is that everyone else he seems to not to give a crap about.

Which is why there are entire episodes of discord trying to help twilight learn a lesson. Which is why he said he would have the power to save our friends when I get my magic back. Which is why he got big Mac together with sugar belle. Which is why he wanted to hang out with starlight in s7. Which is why he gives money to the tea shop ponies who are being rude towards him. Which is why he says to save equestria and not just fluttershy.

Which is why he made up with trixie, why he let them crawl On his back to get into the changeling cave He literally pretended to be a villain to help someone else besides fluttershy...but to keep this short as u see he has shown care for others and not just fluttershy. He cares for fluttershy most because she is his friend and is the most understanding of him but that doesn't mean he hasn't shown care for others.
Reason: Replied to wrong comment
Edited by CORDZ2000