Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Latecomer](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5194954#post_5194954)

[@Ring Team](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5194444#post_5194444)
Ah I see. I guess it's like MCU Iron Man. Him being heroic wouldn't have meant as much if he didn't start out so flawed. But we can appreciate how much they have grown later on.

After all I could never see S1 Fluttershy standing up to the Breezies or creating her Animal Sancturay. Or S1 Rainbow being willing to even help Zephyr with his problems or being a wise older sister figure to Scootaloo.

But they grew a lot. In Season 7, these characters have achieved so much since they first met.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer