Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@Spinny":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5081028#post_5081028
)  
It’s easier to forgive the pre-S6 episode’s shortcomings because I always felt they were written with good intentions(yes, even MMDW and Rainbow Falls).

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character from there on out. Seriously, you had to have _*tried_* to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB. It got so bad to the point where Dash’s portrayal in goddamn _*Pony Life_* felt like a fucking improvement.

HECK, in Flight To The Finish, RD was supposed to be the antagonist instead of DT and SS, but they probably changed it for the same reason they changed Spike At Your Service. Had that episode come out in S6 or sometime later I’m willicang guaranto bete they would have doubled down on that shit instead

"

[
@Algebroot Neogears":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5081057#post_5081057
)  
Jim Miller was really open about how much he hated animating them, so it wouldn’t be surprising if this is true
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
"@Spinny":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5081028#post_5081028
It’s easier to forgive the pre-S6 episode’s shortcomings because I always felt they were written with good intentions(yes, even MMDW and Rainbow Falls).

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character from there on out. Seriously, you had to have _tried_ to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB. It got so bad to the point where Dash’s portrayal in goddamn _Pony Life_ wasfelt like a fucking improvement.

HECK, in Flight To The Finish, RD was supposed to be the antagonist instead of DT and SS, but they probably changed it for the same reason they changed Spike At Your Service. Had that episode come out in S6 or sometime later I’m willing to bet they would have doubled down on that shit instead

"@Algebroot Neogears":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5081057#post_5081057
Jim Miller was really open about how much he hated animating them, so it wouldn’t be surprising if this is true
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
"@Spinny":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5081028#post_5081028

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character from there on out. Seriously, you had to have _tried_ to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB. It got so bad to the point where Dash’s portrayal in goddamn _Pony Life_ feelwas like a bfucking improvement.

HECK, in Flight To The Finish, RD was supposed to be the antagonist instead of DT and SS, but they probably changed it for the same reason they changed Spike At Your Service. Had that episode come out in S6 or sometime later I’m willing to bet they would have doubled down on that shit instead

"@Algebroot Neogears":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5081057#post_5081057
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character from there on out, to the point where goddamn Pony Life feels like a big improvement. Seriously, you had to have _tried_ to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB. It got so bad to the point where goddamn Pony Life feels like a big improvement.

No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character from there on out, to the point where goddamn Pony Life feels like a big improvement. Seriously, you had to have _tried_ to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB

No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character from there on out, to the point where goddamn Pony Life feels like a big improvement. Seriously, you had to have _tried_ to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB

HECK, in Flight To The Finish, RD was supposed to be the antagonist instead of DT and SS, but they probably changed it for the same reason they changed Spike At Your Service. Had that episode come out in S6 or sometime later I’m willing to bet they would have doubled down on that shit

No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User

But once S6 and Newbie Dash hit they were practically punishing you for liking the wrong character, to the point where goddamn Pony Life feels like a big improvement. Seriously, you had to have _tried_ to ruin an episode about RD becoming a WB

HECK, in Flight To The Finish, RD was supposed to be the antagonist instead of DT and SS, but they probably changed it for the same reason they changed Spike At Your Service. Had that episode come out in S6 or sometime later I’m willing to bet they would have doubled down on that shit

No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan