Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Unpopular opinion time

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
In my opinion, the worst episode in the entire series may be "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies". I liked breezies and wanted to see them appear in G4. Then the episode appeared and in general it feels to me like the writer hated breezies even before this episode was made and the episode was written specifically to stealthily ensure it's nigh-impossible for anyone to even want to write breezies into the show:

1. Make them magicless insects coincidentally shaped like ponies, so they can't last at all in the main world.

2. Box them off in another dimension, so that writers can't let them be visited from the main world by normal means.

3. Make said dimension only available through a portal available once a year which opens and closes only automatically on a set time limit, so writers won't be able to make them visit the main world either.

4. Make it Fluttershy's key episode, both to justify all the above and to prevent anyone from ever ignoring the episode when writing anything.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
TIn my opinion, the worst episode in the entire series may be "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies". I liked breezies and wanted to see them appear in G4. Then the episode appeared and in general it feels to me like the writer hated breezies even before this episode was made and the episode was written specifically to stealthily ensure it's nigh-impossible for anyone to even want to write breezies into the show:

1. Make them magicless insects coincidentally shaped like ponies, so they can't last at all in the main world.
2. Box them off in another dimension, so that writers can't let them be visited from the main world by normal means.
3. Make said dimension only available through a portal available once a year which opens and closes only automatically on a set time limit, so writers won't be able to make them visit the main world either.
4. Make it Fluttershy's key episode, both to justify all the above and to prevent anyone from ever ignoring the episode when writing anything.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears