Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

This morning I watched two episodes from season 9: Common ground and She's all Yak.

Common ground was a very nice episode about a pony trying to connect with the daughter of her girlfriend (the episode didn't clarify she's his daughter, so that's my take). I'm not a huge fan of the Buckball scene where they play a game and I thought Snips' first scene was too long. That said, I kinda like how Rainbow Dash tries to be a big friend of that little pegasus. And the moral was very nice.

She's all Yak is probably the first "meh" episode I watched in the season 6. This episode didn't need to exist. It's a pity, because the song is nice and I've seen some cool enhanced animated expressions that were unusual in these last seasons.

I wanted to see all that in a good original new story, not in a dancing episode.

And I'm 19 episodes to finish the whole show. Never thought I'd finish it soon, let alone finish it one day after my experience with season 6. xD
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team