Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@Mildgyth":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5075130#post_5075130
)  
Really? That's strange. I had some complaints, but it wasn't about Starlight until I watched Every little thing she does. My main complaints were about the filler episodes. I only liked 4 episodes of that season because the rest was filler.

"

[
@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5075127#post_5075127
)  
Quality is always important, but timing is a key factor in quality. Because, if a story has hundreds of episodes and it doesn't get to the point, why would I watch it?

It's one of the reasons why I don't watch anime. Naruto has 1000 episodes. Dragon Ball has 1000 episodes. One Piece has 1000 episodes. Why would I watch a TV show that doesn't get to the point? Even an anime with 26 episodes puts me off. And the reason why I finished Cowboy Bebop was because the first episode was really really good. I didn't even need the "3 episodes" rule.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team