Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5075028#post_5075028
)  
I know there are some leaks, even before the show ended back in 2019, but I haven't read anything because I think many people should watch a TV show or a movie without considering the leaks. Leaks kills the surprise factor, and I wanna be surprised.

In fact, some leaks can be just rumours. I remember there was a rumour in 2015 where Rarity would become an alicorn. Back then I was too passionated to the point where I was angry at that rumour. Then I learned that it was stupid, beause it was just a rumour. I tend to ignore these, especially in the last years, where everyone believes everything they read.

When I finish the season 9, I'll read the leaks.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5075028#post_5075028
I know there are some leaks, even before the show ended back in 2019, but I haven't read anything because I think many people should watch a TV show or a movie without considering the leaks. Leaks kills the surprise factor, and I wanna be surprised.

In fact, some leaks can be just rumours. I remember there was a rumour in 2015 where Rarity would become an alicorn. Back then I was too passionated to the point where I was angry at that rumour. Then I learned that it was stupid, beause it was just a rumour. I tend to ignore these, especially the last years, where everyone believes everything they read.

When I finish the season 9, I'll read the leaks.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team