Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #2BCA in topic Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #2BCA
Starlight makes me feel sick to the pit of my stomach. Everything about her, from her personality, redemption, voice hairstyle and color scheme how she was forced down my throat and attached to characters like Trixie make me feel revulsion. Haven't watched the season 5 finale since 2015. Endured her subsequent episodes but Always muted or skipped her parts on second viewing.

She was the first fictional character I hated enough that I actually wished she was real so I could tell her to go fuck herself.

I think it was a progressive thing. Maybe if she had been the first redemption I wouldn't have cared so much. But tolerance had been pushed to breaking point by then. Luna, discord, sunset, trixie and all the comic villains. I knew what starlight was gonna be from the moment of her introduction. I just had no idea how badly it would be.

implemented

Hate. Hate. Hate.

And then the show stopped caring and so did I. Take joy where you can, endure when you can't.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #2BCA