The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twi Clown in topic Unpopular opinion time

Twi Clown
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I'll rule the world
"[@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5074074#post_5074074

)

11: To be fair, it was her or Pinkie, and admittedly is more a case of apathy over active dislike. But her lacking in stand out aspects doesn't do her favors to mye, I'd rather have them standing out from the crowd.

10: He and his sister have similar problems of not being too interesting.

9: Became brony flagship for some minor gag.

8: I kinda wish they play along with the human gimmick, but became pure shipping fodder instead.

7: I mean, is the shipping fodder of 8. It really kills the interest.

6: Meh, I like neither. A stoic dullard nonetheless. And her sister is just painfully meek.

5: I hate her. I didn't put her higher on the list only because I must also factorize how others like her to make this and she's admittedly somewhat divisive here and there for some.

4: She's a ditz, that's all her gimmick. Also tacos. I hate tacos.

3: Starts being too cowardly for my taste. And after getting some backbone, she actually loses relevance so it feels just kinda there.

2: Ugh, couldn't just make her an evil mad scientist instead of a meek one in the third and fourth movie? Why? She's supposed to be Twilight fucking Sparkle, the snarky smartass dangit.

1: Really, never liked her, and a lot of the time her incompetence in some aspects overstretched the disbelief for me.
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown
Twi Clown
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I'll rule the world
"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5074074#post_5074074

11: To be fair, it was her or Pinkie, and admittedly is more a case of apathy over active dislike. But her lacking in stand out aspects doesn't do her favors to my, I'd rather have them standing out from the crowd.
10: He and his sister have similar problems of not being too interesting.
9: Became brony flagship for some minor gag.
8: I kinda wish they play along with the human gimmick, but became pure shipping fodder instead.
7: I mean, is the shipping fodder of 8. It really kills the interest.
6: Meh, I like neither. A stoic dullard nonetheless. And her sister is just painfully meek.
5: I hate her. I only didn't put her higher on the list only because I must also factorize how others like her to make this and she's admittedly somewhat divisive here and there for some.
4: She's a ditz, that's all her gimmick. Also tacos. I hate tacos.
3: Starts being too cowardly for my taste. And after getting some backbone, she actually loses relevance so it feels just kinda there.
2: Ugh, couldn't just make her an evil mad scientist instead of a meek one in the third and fourth movie? Why? She's supposed to be Twilight fucking Sparkle, the snarky smartass dangit.
1: Really, never liked her, and a lot of the time her incompetence in some aspects overstretched the disbelief for me.
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown