Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twi Clown in topic Unpopular opinion time

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
"[@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5074074#post_5074074

)

11: To be fair, it was her or Pinkie, and admittedly is more a case of apathy over active dislike. But her lacking in stand out aspects doesn't do her favors to mye, I'd rather have them standing out from the crowd.

10: He and his sister have similar problems of not being too interesting.

9: Became brony flagship for some minor gag.

8: I kinda wish they play along with the human gimmick, but became pure shipping fodder instead.

7: I mean, is the shipping fodder of 8. It really kills the interest.

6: Meh, I like neither. A stoic dullard nonetheless. And her sister is just painfully meek.

5: I hate her. I didn't put her higher on the list only because I must also factorize how others like her to make this and she's admittedly somewhat divisive here and there for some.

4: She's a ditz, that's all her gimmick. Also tacos. I hate tacos.

3: Starts being too cowardly for my taste. And after getting some backbone, she actually loses relevance so it feels just kinda there.

2: Ugh, couldn't just make her an evil mad scientist instead of a meek one in the third and fourth movie? Why? She's supposed to be Twilight fucking Sparkle, the snarky smartass dangit.

1: Really, never liked her, and a lot of the time her incompetence in some aspects overstretched the disbelief for me.
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5074074#post_5074074

11: To be fair, it was her or Pinkie, and admittedly is more a case of apathy over active dislike. But her lacking in stand out aspects doesn't do her favors to my, I'd rather have them standing out from the crowd.
10: He and his sister have similar problems of not being too interesting.
9: Became brony flagship for some minor gag.
8: I kinda wish they play along with the human gimmick, but became pure shipping fodder instead.
7: I mean, is the shipping fodder of 8. It really kills the interest.
6: Meh, I like neither. A stoic dullard nonetheless. And her sister is just painfully meek.
5: I hate her. I only didn't put her higher on the list only because I must also factorize how others like her to make this and she's admittedly somewhat divisive here and there for some.
4: She's a ditz, that's all her gimmick. Also tacos. I hate tacos.
3: Starts being too cowardly for my taste. And after getting some backbone, she actually loses relevance so it feels just kinda there.
2: Ugh, couldn't just make her an evil mad scientist instead of a meek one in the third and fourth movie? Why? She's supposed to be Twilight fucking Sparkle, the snarky smartass dangit.
1: Really, never liked her, and a lot of the time her incompetence in some aspects overstretched the disbelief for me.
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown