Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I recently watched 3 more episodes of season 8.

-Rockhoof and a hard place was a funny episode, although some parts of the first half were a bit boring. Some people would find it unnecessary, and it kinda is. But if you're going to write an unnecessary story, at least make it funny. Kinda like the Flim Flam Brothers episode from season 2. Unnecessary, but funny.

-What lies beneath was... meh? I like the idea behind the episode, but I don't know. It looks like an ancient simulator instead of a challenge of the six students. It's not very funny, sometimes it's creative, and nothing more. And that ending would have been intriguing if it wasn't for some spoilers I've read.

-Sounds of silence was a good episode. I love the concept, the character design is kinda cool and the story is interesting. Some parts were a bit boring like the song, but it's cool. It might be my 4th favourite episode in season 8.

So, 3 episodes left.

Actually, _*two_*. Father knows beast and School raze.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team