Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@Background Pony #E406":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5057295#post_5057295
)  
Agreed.

That being said, it's not a horrible idea, but it's an idea that would work with characters such as Cadence and Shining Armor. That way we could get more diverse episodes about more characters than just the Mane 6, the students and Starlight.

It doesn't matter anyway because at least we got A flurry of emotions, a pretty good episode and one of my 3 favourite episodes in season 7.

"

[
@Hali the Emoji girl":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5057289#post_5057289
)  
Maybe it's just me, but Kill la Kill was one of the most incoherent stories I've ever watched.

I don't remember all the details because last time I watched it was in 2014, but I don't get the idea of shirts and jackets that would make someone as strong as Hulk. The idea of a talking shirt that can buff Ryuko Matoi once it sucks her blood like a vampire is incredibly stupid. And it doesn't make sense that she constantly changes her mind about wearing and not wearing that talking shirt.

I also didn't like how the characters move or even deform. I don't remember her name, but there was a one second instant where Ryuko's friend basically swaps her pose like it was made in Photoshop or After Effects with no key-poses for an appealing animation. And some "twists" are the same twists I've seen in other animes when I was younger, but with another TV show and another characters. The story was very predictable, with too many repetitive scenes of the heel, a character who constantly says "I'm gonna tell you 3 things", the scene of a girl taking a shower we've seen too many times since Love Hina, etc.

I would have been fine with just no liking the show if it wasn't for these otakus who got offended if I didn't agree with them. As a result, Kill la Kill as well as their fans are the main reasons why I don't like anime.

But at least I got the Ghibli films. Adorable characters, nice music, interesting stories, incredible iconography, relatable conflicts, no fanservice, etc. Not every film works, but when it works, it really works.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team