Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic Unpopular opinion time

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"[@WyrmSpawN":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5017220#post_5017220
)  
I don't remember the episodes to a T, but from what I can think of the reasons why Fluttershy fed the snake a cookie was because it had something to do with it wanting to eat Angel ( which is a natural thing for it to do) so the situation to her was a lot more personal. Those ferrets were just plain ferrets to her , I guess, so she was okay feeding them something that they actually eat? I don't know...

Edit: I looked online to see a ferret's diet and I found something saying "Ferrets *can* eat fish, however it's not _*naturally_* part of their diet." So her feeding them that, is _*kinda_* questioning.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@WyrmSpawN":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5017220#post_5017220
I don't remember the episodes to a T, but from what I can think of the reasons why Fluttershy fed the snake a cookie was because it had something to do with it wanting to eat Angel ( which is a natural thing for it to do) so the situation to her was a lot more personal. Those ferrets were just plain ferrets to her , I guess, so she was okay feeding them something that they actually eat? I don't know...

*Edit: I looked online to see a ferret's diet and I found something saying "Ferrets can eat fish, however it's not _naturally_ part of their diet." So her feeding them that, is _kinda_ questioning.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@WyrmSpawN":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5017220#post_5017220

* I looked online to see a ferret's diet and I found something saying "Ferrets can eat fish, however it's not _naturally_ part of their diet." So her feeding them that is _kinda_ questioning.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!

* I looked online to see a ferret's diet and I found something saying "Ferrets can eat fish, however it's not naturally part of their diet." So her feeding them that is _kinda_ questioning.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
No reason given