Viewing last 25 versions of post by Tiger beetle in topic Unpopular opinion time

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
I really like the new changeling designs, though I am not thrilled that they tried to make them all more pony-like (instead all of them having horns and wings, some only have horns and I've noticed some don't seem to be able to fly.) Makes them feel less unique as a species.

I like Starlight's reformation scene. The setting, the music, the voice acting, the dialogue, all make it feel powerful.

"Pony P.O.V." is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could've had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. (The ones that weren't in the throne room during Spike's song.) It would've led nicely into the finale. Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

Flash bees are just twittermites 2.0.

I don't hate Prince Rutherford. Wish the show would have given him more positive showings.

"Sweet and Smoky" was one of the worst episodes of the show. Garble being Smolder's brother felt so...forced, like everything just HAS to be connected. Also, the beatnick poetry angle ... what.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
I really like the new changeling designs, though I am not thrilled that they tried to make them all more pony-like (instead all of them having horns and wings, some only have horns and I've noticed some don't seem to be able to fly.) Makes them feel less unique as a species.

I like Starlight's reformation scene. The setting, the music, the voice acting, the dialogue, all make it feel powerful.

"Pony P.O.V." is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could've had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. (The ones that weren't in the throne room during Spike's song.) It would've led nicely into the finale. Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

I don't hate Prince Rutherford. Wish the show would have given him more positive showings.

"Sweet and Smoky" was one of the worst episodes of the show. Garble being Smolder's brother felt so...forced, like everything just HAS to be connected. Also, the beatnick poetry angle ... what.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.

Pony P.O.V. is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could've had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. It would've led nicely into the finale. (The ones that weren't in the throne room during Spike's song.) It would've led nicely into the finale. Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

Sweet and Smoky was one of the worst episodes of the show. Garble being Smolder's brother felt so...forced, like everything just HAS to be connected. Also, the beatnick poetry angle ... what.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.

Pony P.O.V. is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could've had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. It would've led nicely into the finale. (The ones that weren't in the throne room during Spike's song.) Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

Sweet and Smoky was one of the worst episodes of the show. Garble being Smolder's brother felt so...forced, like everything just HAS to be connected. Also, the beatnick poetry angle ... what.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.

I like Starlight's reformation scene. The setting, the music, the voice acting the dialogue, all make it feel powerful.

Pony P.O.V. is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could've had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. It would've led nicely into the finale. (The ones that weren't in the throne room during Spike's song.) Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.

Pony P.O.V. is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could've had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. (The ones that weren't in the throne room during Spike's song.) Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle