Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Brass Beau":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4931358#post_4931358

)

I'm pretty sure she's manipulated others with their morals of what _*they'd_* consider right or wrong.

[bq]

>
Cozy Glow: _*Me_*?! We all just saw you with your claws all over them! [gasps] It all makes sense. These creatures want magic gone from Equestria because it's the only thing ponies have that they don't![/bq]

[bq]

>
Cozy Glow: And you repay her by sending her to Tartarus on a wild goose chase so you could destroy everything she built! [gasps] They've even trapped Starlight in that-that thing! We have to defend this school![/bq]

...and she was the first one to basically label the three of them as evil in "Better Way To Be Bad," and she said it herself, about why they're backstabbing Grogar:

[bq]

>
Cozy Glow: We're villains. Duh.[/bq]

So I think she at least has a grasp on reality in the morals department, minimum (as the saying goes: "know the words, but not the music," regarding the existence of a conscience).

If anything, "deranged" comes closer to Starlight's mindset as a villain, even if she was still evil.
No reason given
Edited by AC97