Viewing last 25 versions of post by gingerninja666 in topic Unpopular opinion time

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
"[@GenericArchangel":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4759547#post_4759547

)

I always liked the moral of Shadow Play.

Perhaps it could've been constructed more elegently, but "Teacher needs to be reminded of their own teachings by a student after an extremely emotional situation causes them to lose sight of what they already knew" is a perfectly valid story thread in my opinion.

Twilight is a bit of a loon, and the miraculous return of Starswirl, someone we've been shown time and time again that she idolizes, would;ve be a big deal for her even if she wasn't.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
"@GenericArchangel":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4759547#post_4759547

I always liked the moral of Shadow Play.

Perhaps it could've been constructed more elegently, but "Teacher needs to be reminded of their own teachings by a student after an extremely emotional situation causes them to lose sight of what they already knew" is a perfectly valid story thread in my opinion.

Twilight is a bit of a loon, and the miraculous return of Starswirl, someone we've been shown time and time again that she idolizes, would be a big deal for her even if she wasn't.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666