Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4710719#post_4710719

)

I personally think that thing with Sunset is ripe for use in say, AUs, where she didn't go through the mirror, if you wish for her to be a villain, redeemable in the end or not. And for that matter, she could resent the hell out of Twilight as well, for that very reason.

-

~~
I wouldn't mind ignoring that human world, in terms of AUs, while we're at it, I think it can be... limiting, in a way-

~~

ET
A:

A
s for the "faked being reformed" talking point, in regards to Starlight, probably would only be bearable if "Becoming The Mask" was involved, though as far as something I've seen suggested before, I don't know how well say, colluding with Chrysalis would hypothetically work, her being her.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4710719#post_4710719

I personally think that thing with Sunset is ripe for use in say, AUs, where she didn't go through the mirror, if you wish for her to be a villain, redeemable in the end or not. And for that matter, she could resent the hell out of Twilight as well, for that very reason.

-I wouldn't mind ignoring that human world, in terms of AUs, while we're at it, I think it can be... limiting, in a way-

As for the "faked being reformed," talking point, in regards to Starlight, probably would only be bearable if "Becoming The Mask" was involved, though as far as something I've seen suggested before, I don't know how well say, colluding with Chrysalis would hypothetically work, her being her.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4710719#post_4710719

-I wouldn't mind ignoring that human world, in terms of AUs, while we're at it, I think it can be... limiting, in a way-

As for "faked being reformed," in regards to Starlight, probably would only be bearable if "Becoming The Mask" was involved, though as far as something I've seen suggested before, I don't know how well say, colluding with Chrysalis would hypothetically work, her being her.
No reason given
Edited by AC97