Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4710570#post_4710570

)

What I'm trying to convey (poorly, unless I'm missing _*something else_*) is that I'm acutely aware of Vivace's thoughts on the matter (not being one to dislike Starlight), and that they were indeed, doing a "FTFY" kind of thing with that, as in "here's what you _*really_* mean by that," and Anonycat is being themself, with the assertiveness, projection of their thoughts onto others, like "you have to _[*try_* to not](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4710494#post_4710494) hate it."
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Meanlucario":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4710570#post_4710570

What I'm trying to convey (poorly, unless I'm missing _something else_) is that I'm acutely aware of Vivace's thoughts on the matter (not being one to dislike Starlight), and that they were indeed, doing a "FTFY" kind of thing with that, as in "here's what you _really_ mean by that," and Anonycat is being themself, with the assertiveness, projection of their thoughts onto others, like "you have to _try_ to not hate it."
No reason given
Edited by AC97