Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@gingerninja666":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708960#post_4708960
)  
It made everypony look bad. They all got owned by a filly.

"

[
@Background Pony #3AC6":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708964#post_4708964
)  
Sunset is easier to like. Unlike Starlight, she wasn’t surrounded by as high a concentration of Equestrian magic during her redemption arc, and as a result, characters were generally less willing to forgive and welcome her so readily with a mere apology thasn ponies would have been. Meanwhile, ponies huff that shit like it’s O ~%2~% , so they don’t hold grudges as tightly once you show them your redeemable side and especially not when that side gets capitalized on. They tend to concern themselves more with one’s potential, which could be considered appropriately immature for a younger less developed audience. And it kinda connects back to their phenomenon of cutie mark acquisition.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@gingerninja666":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708960#post_4708960
It made everypony look bad. They all got owned by a filly.

"@Background Pony #3AC6":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708964#post_4708964
Sunset is easier to like. Unlike Starlight, she wasn’t surrounded by as high a concentration of Equestrian magic during her redemption arc, and as a result, characters were generally less willing to forgive and welcome her so readily with a mere apology as ponies would have. Meanwhile, ponies huff that shit like it’s O ~2~ , so they don’t hold grudges as tightly once you show them your redeemable side and especially not when that side gets capitalized on. They tend to concern themselves more with one’s potential, which could be considered appropriately immature for a younger less developed audience. And it kinda connects back to their phenomenon of cutie mark acquisition.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace