Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708710#post_4708710
)  
Twilight. Rainbow Dash. Anyone other than that eyesore of a downgrade.

~

%
^Just to be clear, I'm being complentirely facetious. Starlight and Trixie are bosom mares 4 life, and Starlight is a good character as MLP characters go. I've seen a number of people either warm up to her given time or even state that it was her character development that they found so appealing.^~%
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708710#post_4708710

~^Just to be clear, I'm do beinotg mean a wotirdely I'm sfaycetingous. Starlight and Trixie are bosom mares 4 life, and Starlight is a good character as MLP characters go. I've seen a number of people either warm up to her given time or even state that it was her character development that they found so appealing.^~
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4708710#post_4708710

~^Just to be clear, I do not mean a word I'm saying. Starlight and Trixie are bosom mares 4 life, and Starlight is a good character as MLP characters go. I've seen a number of people either warm up to her given time or even state that it was her character development that they foungaged thso appemaling.^~
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”

~^Just to be clear, I do not mean a word I'm saying. Starlight and Trixie are bosom mares 4 life, and Starlight is a good character as MLP characters go,. and I've seen a number of people either warm up to her given time or even state that it was her character development that engaged them.^~
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”

~^Just to be clear, I do not mean a word I'm saying. Starlight and Trixie are bosom mares 4 life, and Starlight is a good character as MLP characters go, and I've seen a number of people either warm up to her given time or even state that it was her character development that engaged them.^~
No reason given
Edited by Vivace