Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4702176#post_4702176

)

Like how Cadance actually has a better onscreen track record than her apparently more powerful adoptive aunts, speaking of alicorns.

(no, seriously, after doing some thinking, I've decided I'd unironically likely would rather take her into a fight/war than Celestia and/or Luna; I think it's a great expression of "Love" to be quite willing to fight next to those you care about, personally [not like she canonically has anything against killing if she has to, either]; probably doesn't hurt that she seems to have an interest in magic in and of itself)
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Meanlucario":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4702176#post_4702176

Like how Cadance actually has a better onscreen track record than her apparently more powerful adoptive aunts, speaking of alicorns.

(no, seriously, after doing some thinking, I've decided I'd unironically likely would rather take her into a fight/war than Celestia and/or Luna; I think it's a great expression of "Love" to be quite willing to fight next to those you care about, personally [not like she canonically has anything against killing if she has to, either]; probably doesn't hurt that she seems to have an interest in magic in and of itself)
No reason given
Edited by AC97