Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Unpopular opinion time

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"[@AC97":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4691724#post_4691724
)  
"I know Many of my worst crimes against ponykind were stonecolding my way into people's minds and rearranging their grey matter and doing so has always brought negative consequences, but this time I have permission so it's okay!"

Starlight was stupid for doing the hypnosis and Twilight was even worse for asking for it. Tjhey should bkoth have known better by that point. Letting Starlight into your grey matter would be like letting onision teach a pre-school.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"@AC97":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4691724#post_4691724
"I know Many of my worst crimes against ponykind were stonecolding my way into people's minds and rearranging their grey matter and doing so has always brought negative consequences, but this time I have permission so it's okay!"

Starlight was stupid for doing the hypnosis and Twilight was even worse for asking for it. Tjey should bkth have known better by that point. Letting Starlight into your grey matter would be like letting onision teach a pre-school.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..

Starlight was stupid for doing the hypnosis and Twilight was even worse for asking for it. Letting Starlight into your grey matter would be like lettining onision teach a pre-school.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..

Starlight was stupid for doing the hypnosis and Twilight was even worse for asking for it. Letting Starlight into your grey matter would be like lettining onision teach a pre-school.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"I know Many of my worst crimes against ponykind were stonecolding my way into people minds and rearranging their grey matter and doing so has always brought negative consequences, has but this time I have permission so it's okay!"

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex