Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@[Ω]":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626851#post_4626851
[bq="[Ω]"]
) " 

> [
@Myoozik":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626825#post_4626825
"@
)
>
[==@Twi Clown - The red nosed christmas pony==]":(/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626838#post_4626838
)
>
I feel the same way, they gave her a lot of preference in this last season.

>
In fact, when was the last time she was proven wrong in the show? Or hell, in the comics?

>
>
No wonder people likes to make her to act wrong in fanfics. [/bq]

Fake it Till You Make It in S8, which really just feels like the exception to the rule given all of her other major appearances from S6-9. I've said it before, but if anyone really warrants the Mary Sue mantra it's Fluttershy, not Starlight or Sunset or whatever
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"@[Ω]":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626851#post_4626851
[bq="[Ω]"] "@Myoozik":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626825#post_4626825
"@[==Twi Clown - The red nosed christmas pony==]":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626838#post_4626838
I feel the same way, they gave her a lot of preference in this last season.
In fact, when was the last time she was proven wrong in the show? Or hell, in the comics?

No wonder people likes to make her to act wrong in fanfics. [/bq]
Fake it Till You Make It in S8, which really just feels like the exception to the rule given all of her other major appearances. I've said it before, but if anyone really warrants the Mary Sue mantra it's Fluttershy, not Starlight or Sunset or whatever
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan