Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I'll rule the world
"@[Ω]":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626851#post_4626851

Not just this season.

Fluttershy is the one for the get go that no one can throw shit at because it's treated as a moral event horizon, but everybody else is fair play.

Her sadness is almost never used for laughs, she's treated as a kind sould despite being easily corrupted by assertivity lessons, is treated as the nicest characters but is just as prone of holding the jerkass ball like the other characters. When she complains about anything, like in bats, she's the one in the right, I dare to say she's more shilled that Glimmer, but whereas Starlight cannot catch a break from the fanbase, Flutters is just given a free pass. And despite growing a spine being one of the most important parts of her charcter ark, she's still in a passive role most of the time so she's still mostly unsuited for non-animal related problems on her community.
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown
Twi Clown
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I'll rule the world
"@[Ω]":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4626851#post_4626851

Not just this season.

Fluttershy is the one for the get go that no one can throw shit at because it's treated as a moral event horizon, but everybody else is fair play.

Her sadness is almost never used for laughs, she's treated as a kind sould despite being easily corrupted by assertivity lessons, is treated as the nicest characters but is just as prone of holding the jerkass ball like the other characters. When she complains about anything, like in bats, she's the one in the right, I dare to say she's more shilled that Glimmer, but whereas Starlight cannot catch a break from the fanbase, Flutters is just given a free pass. And despite growing a spine being one of the most important parts of her charcter ark, she's still in a passive role most of the time so she's still mostly unsuited for non-animal related problems on her community.
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown