Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic Unpopular opinion time

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I'll be honest, I'm still going to bicycling ignore the implication that Scootaloo will never fly. Where for my personal canon, and me fanfiction I right that deals with Scootaloo being an adult... I will have her flying.

Just as I will be making sure not to have Vinyl Scratch be mute and instead be the loud, bombastic mare that I know her asto be.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I'll be honest, I'm still going to bicycling ignore the implication that Scootaloo will never fly. Where for my personal canon, and me fanfiction I right that deals with Scootaloo being an adult... I will have her flying.

Just as I will be making sure not to have Vinyl Scratch be mute and be the loud, bombastic mare that I know her as.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar