Viewing last 25 versions of post by DanielTepesKraus in topic Unpopular opinion time

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
"[@AC97":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4500471#post_4500471
)  
more what i mean, is if you wrote a fanfic that had things like that it wouldn't feel "edgy" or "cringy" in and of itself (unless it was written incredibly over-the-top or just plain horribly). it would just be shrugged off as "yeah they can do that because they don't have to follow ratings. you could write a fanfic with blood, or say twilight dealing with the kind of trauma she could realistically suffer from such things and it would come off as pretty reasonable and acceptable.

conversion bureau is just _*cringeworthy_* and edgy to the extreme. take every bad thing i've _*ever_* said about the main character's personalities and moralities, make it like 1000 times worse, remove all their positive to neutral qualities, make them genocidal maniacs to boot who are trying to exterminate the human race because they're "racially superior", and portray them as 100% the good guys who are 100% in the right for doing so (with the humans being "evil" for literally defending themselves), and you have the conversion bureau. there's a reason that story has a _*massive* hatedom.

[@E-123](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4500498#post
_4500498)  
actually, yea
h. twilight wanted to mind-rape discord into "being a good guy" by using a "reform spell" and the child soldier was fighting for equestria.
No reason given
Edited by DanielTepesKraus
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
"@AC97":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4500471#post_4500471
more what i mean, is if you wrote a fanfic that had things like that it wouldn't feel "edgy" or "cringy" in and of itself (unless it was written incredibly over-the-top or just plain horribly). it would just be shrugged off as "yeah they can do that because they don't have to follow ratings. you could write a fanfic with blood, or say twilight dealing with the kind of trauma she could realistically suffer from such things and it would come off as pretty reasonable and acceptable.

conversion bureau is just _cringeworthy_ and edgy to the extreme. take every bad thing i've _ever_ said about the main character's personalities and moralities, make it like 1000 times worse, remove all their positive to neutral qualities, make them genocidal maniacs to boot who are trying to exterminate the human race because they're "racially superior", and portray them as 100% the good guys who are 100% in the right for doing so (with the humans being "evil" for literally defending themselves), and you have the conversion bureau. there's a reason that story has a _massive_ hatedom.
No reason given
Edited by DanielTepesKraus