Viewing last 25 versions of post by DanielTepesKraus in topic Unpopular opinion time

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
"[@Latecomer":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4500139#post_4500139
)  
i tend to not quibble over such differences. to me it's a tomato tomato thing, like calling the comics non-canon and suelight a mary sue.

[@Mildgyth](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4500149#post_4500149)  
i disagree. whoever was directly responsible for leaking them doesn't change the fact that it's *literally* hasbro's job to control and prevent such things. if literally every episode going back to like season 6 hadn't *also* been leaked, i'd admittedly be a lot more reluctant to directly "blame" hasbro.
No reason given
Edited by DanielTepesKraus
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
"@Latecomer":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4500139#post_4500139
i tend to not quibble over such differences. to me it's a tomato tomato thing, like calling the comics non-canon and suelight a mary sue.
No reason given
Edited by DanielTepesKraus