Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@DanielTepesKraus":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4490902#post_4490902

)

I hope they don't throw it out either.

They probably would've foreshadowed that twist for Cozy Glow by now if it was gonna be a thing, but they _*haven't_* done any such thing, to my knowledge, so it would feel like a twist just to be a twist.

As for Cozy Glow being like Baby Doll (Batman villain)? As long as she were still a pony, okay, that would be more acceptable.

That idea still has no foreshadowing to my knowledge though.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@DanielTepesKraus":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/4490902#post_4490902

They probably would've foreshadowed that twist for Cozy Glow by now if it was gonna be a thing, but they _haven't_ done any such thing, to my knowledge, so it would feel like a twist just to be a twist.

As for Cozy Glow being like Baby Doll (Batman Vvillain)? As long as she were still a pony, okay that would be more acceptable.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

They probably would've foreshadowed that twist for Cozy Glow by now if it was gonna be a thing, but they _haven't_ done any such thing, to my knowledge, so it would feel like a twist to be a twist.

As for Cozy Glow being like Baby Doll (Batman Villain)? As long as she were still a pony, okay that would be more acceptable.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

They probably would've foreshadowed that twist for Cozy Glow by now if it was gonna be a thing, but they _haven't_ done any such thing, to my knowledge.
No reason given
Edited by AC97